My dear friend and coworker Deedee, with whom I now spend most of my life since we both started temping for NHS Direct at the same time and she sits across from me, and I had to work late tonite. While we were both pretty annoyed being the last ones in, the nice thing about it was that I could take a few pictures of our amazing view without being too embarrassed. Plus London is a whole different kind of pretty at night.
From the chief exec's office

Out the windows facing one direction

35 degree turn to snap this one

One side of the empty office

Other empty side with an angry Deedee refusing to have her picture taken after our long day.

I had such a lovely walk to London Bridge station along the Thames on the way home, but my camera just couldn't capture much in the near-dark. Oh well.
2 comments:
The picture of your office looks like "The Office" BBC version, of course!
-Lauren
working with a view definitely helps - glad to see you're not stuck solely in cube-ville!
Post a Comment