The place is great, but moving without a car, and on my own was definitely an experience. And I had more than week to move so I decided to just take trips on the bus to get everything over there. The 321 bus goes from right near the one flat to the right outside the other, so it seemed do-able.
And it was, mostly. I had one large suitcase with wheels which took a few trips, but mostly it was the good old granny trolley that did it! In fact it now feels very odd to walk around without it (although it continues to accompany me to the mall and IKEA etc!)
A few shots of the thing in action. Best £20 I ever spent, by the way.


It also happens to work pretty well as a clothes rack. :)
4 comments:
see? now nobody can make fun of your wheely-cart! :P
That is awesome! Maybe I should get one.. I could always use a new clothes rack.
I'm literally laughing out loud picturing you moving with your cart on and off of a public bus! That totally makes my day!!
What a multi-purpose vehicle! Love the drying rack. tell me you didn't wheel it outside your apartment like that!
Post a Comment