November 27, 2008

Movember

Today was a long-awaited day at work - the last day of a month-long fundraiser here called "Movember." Ok, so that name makes no sense if you're used to spelling it "mustache" as we do in America ... but in the UK it's "moustache" and this is a charity to raise money for prostate cancer.

The guys in my office grew "mo"s and it was both hilarious and painful (for us who have to look at them). We can't wait to have them back to normal, although I no longer know how to interact with my boss without making fun of him mercilessly. So that'll be weird.

So we had this voting at lunchtime today, for different categories. I can't remember them really but it was something like style, innovation, bushiness, overall. Hysterical.





(Gordonites, I hope this rings No Shave November bells. Incidentally, nothing can come close to No Shave November.)

2 comments:

JGRAM said...

scarily Wernham Hogg

Anonymous said...

Totally was thinking No-Shave November. But in the corporate world, how funny! - HLL