June 6, 2010

Elisa comes to town: Hampton Court Palace

Pete's friend Elisa (the other American woman in his life!) recently came to London on a long-anticipated trip and stayed with Pete. It was great to spend time with her and do lots of touristy stuff. Pete did more than I did but I got to spend a number of days with them too and we had a blast!

We spent a gorgeous Saturday at Hampton Court Palace, which is part Tudor and part Baroque (Baroque renovations to the original Tudor castle were never completed).











































Practicing for the wedding registry ...












They have a really interesting audio tour and everything is really interactive. Including these robes you can wear. (Am I really marrying this guy?)

1 comment:

Elisa said...

One of my favorite memories of London... I had a blast at Hampton Court! The cloaks were pretty cool, although, I wish I had an invisible one! ;)