I've known Charis and Seulgi since freshman year at Gordon College, and Charis and I were RDs together for 4 years. The year before I moved to England, they moved here so Seulgi can work on his PhD at Cambridge, and Charis's family is actually English and she was born here.
She got in touch with me before the holidays though because they were going to be in London and we met up with them at Canary Wharf one afternoon over the holiday break.
It was a GREAT visit. They have 3 kids now (they had 2 last time I saw them!) and their oldest, Noah (5), has an English accent. Hysterical! Pete loved them and keeps asking me when we can go to Cambridge to see them. Soon honey, I promise.
We made a must-have stop at a rare Krispy Kreme!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see them again :)
Pete
Wow! Charis - what a small interesting world... Noah was born my senior year I think. Feels like a lifetime ago.
Post a Comment