July 5, 2009

IKEA


We spent about 19 hours yesterday in IKEA, buying Pete stuff for his new place. It was kind of our first uber-domestic activity, and also our 6 'monthiversary'. I figured, 6 months was a good run. Thankfully our relationship did survive him buying things I wouldn't have bought, and hopefully that means I can deal with him putting them places I wouldn't put them. ;)



IKEA's exhausting though, and afterwards we were two such old people. But the first 17 hours or so were fun.

And yes, my boyfriend is a big dork.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow...19 hours...I'm impressed! But did you buy the 1 Deciliter measuring cup like I did? Cause I have no idea what to do with it.

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful and happy on that picture! xxx

Juliette said...

oh my word if i don't know all the 'shortcuts' in our Frankfurt Ikea... We have such a love/hate relationship with that place! =) Somebody once said Ikea should be it's own Olympic sport and I'll second that.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky if I last 19 minutes in any store. Forget 19 hours.

You guys are cute.

love ya
courtney