Two of my best best Gordon friends are also former Resident Directors. I knew I'd see Kristin when we went up there, because she's still local. But I didn't even mention that I was going to be in the States to Heather, who now lives in California for grad school. But who comes bounding into the BBQ to surprise old me, but Heather. Come to find out, she was home in NJ for the summer and actually was going to the North Shore the following week for vacation, but came the week of MY trip TOO, just to see me. She had to go back to NJ in between trips even! It was wonderful to be with them both again (and everyone, of course).July 31, 2009
Kristin and Heather
Two of my best best Gordon friends are also former Resident Directors. I knew I'd see Kristin when we went up there, because she's still local. But I didn't even mention that I was going to be in the States to Heather, who now lives in California for grad school. But who comes bounding into the BBQ to surprise old me, but Heather. Come to find out, she was home in NJ for the summer and actually was going to the North Shore the following week for vacation, but came the week of MY trip TOO, just to see me. She had to go back to NJ in between trips even! It was wonderful to be with them both again (and everyone, of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun! where did you guys grab breakfast? (i dream of american breakfasts - there is NOTHING like it in Germany!) What is Heather studying in CA? It's hard to imagine her out of the MA area =)
we just went to a diner on cabot street - normally we used to go to stone soup in ipswich but we just didn't have time for that trek. heather is at biola!
Post a Comment