
My dear friend Sarah has been away from London since the beginning of December. She's been home in Scotland dealing with being sick for months, but was finally well enough to take a trip back this weekend to see her flat and her friends. Hooray!

Sarah meets Pete! These two know all about each other but she's been gone the whole time I've been dating him! She used to call him "her favourite person I never met". :) We spent a beautiful Saturday in Covent Garden.

Here's Sarah standing next to some Twilight stuff. We took this picture for my sister, who Sarah has never met, but who recommended the movie to her and now Sarah loves it. Yay, another one of them.

She and I spent Sunday at the BBC, going to see the taping of a show. Lots of fun, if you don't mind the 4 hour queue!
Sarah went back to Edinburgh this morning but has her one way ticket back to London for June 1st.
2 comments:
Lovely photo's Mindy.
Looks like a fabulous day was had by all, and great news that Sarah is feeling so much better!
AAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHH!!! Thanks Sarah!! I am so jealous that you found those...did Mindy buy me any??
Nice to see you were out and about!!
Post a Comment