February 1, 2009

Crossing the Streams

When different parts of your world overlap, comedian Russell Brand calls that "crossing the streams" from Ghostbusters, which was the thing they were never meant to do, until the end when that's the thing they have to do to save the day.

My brother and sister-in-law Joel and Cynthia were my first visitors from home and were here last week. Turns out I didn't take any scenery pictures at all, but here's a few of their visit anyway.
Joel and Cynthia in London


They spent a few nights with me and a few in a hotel and I took some time off work to hang out with them. We had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I seriously want to go back NOW!! You are the best hostess ever and it was so great spending that time with you.

And what what an attractive SiL you have modeling the oddest hairdo bringing you mac&cheese and gum.

Lauren said...

I miss RB! I love the picture of the 3 of you.