Mindy...that was so great! I loved seeing everything flying by! --Lauren
Mindy, that was the coolest video ever...I'm very impressed...makes me wish we all lived in London...
What a clever idea! And could there be a more perfect song?! Well done, MJC, it's nice to have a glimpse of the roads you travel! - KG
You're a bit clever aren't you.I loved that. Makes me want to come and make London my home too. I just have to win the lottery first ;)
Mindy, I LOVE looking at your blog. I'm SO impressed—video-enhanced with very cool music! Thinking of you from my CSD view—a snowy, cold Gordon day, NancyO
Thanks for giving us a picture of your world! Loved seeing just a glimpse of it...HLL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mindy...that was so great! I loved seeing everything flying by! --Lauren
Mindy, that was the coolest video ever...I'm very impressed...makes me wish we all lived in London...
What a clever idea! And could there be a more perfect song?! Well done, MJC, it's nice to have a glimpse of the roads you travel! - KG
You're a bit clever aren't you.
I loved that. Makes me want to come and make London my home too.
I just have to win the lottery first ;)
Mindy, I LOVE looking at your blog. I'm SO impressed—video-enhanced with very cool music! Thinking of you from my CSD view—a snowy, cold Gordon day, NancyO
Thanks for giving us a picture of your world! Loved seeing just a glimpse of it...HLL
Post a Comment