December 21, 2008

All an ESFJ needs


This week was our Christmas party at work, which I had coordinated and put a lot of effort into, sometimes begrudingly. Once this bouquet of flowers was presented and I was applauded twice, everything seemed a lot more worth it.

The party was an amazing success by the way, but I can't help but wonder if 65 bottles of wine drunk by 60 people had anything to do with that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad it went well Mindy! Lovely flowers too. Merry Christmas! xxx

Lauren said...

Mindy, why didn't you tell us about the party yesterday? I can't wait to hear all about it. The flowers are beautiful. Congrats, they adore you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a job well done Mindy!! You deserve the appreciation, and more. And I love the shout-out to Myers-Briggs, <3

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

-rosie