May 8, 2011

Royal Wedding

Pete and I were in Central London the day BEFORE the big wedding and took some pictures of the celebratory decorations etc.  You can view them on Facebook (whether or not you use Facebook) by clicking this link.

We went to our friends Phil and Melinda's house that morning for a full English breakfast and viewing party.  Great time! 


Pete and our friend Liz in front of Phil and Melinda's house


 Our friend Hannah and some inside decorations
 They made corsages for all the women!





 A really fun time!

1 comment:

Juliette said...

oh I was wondering how it was for you! We were on vacay elsewhere here in Germany which ended up being perfect b/c we don't have TV at home, lol. The hotel gave us an extra-late check out time, so I had breakfast in bed and watched the whole crazy thing, ha! I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding as a kid, so it was fun to see their son's wedding. How fun that you got to see it surrounded w/Brits! =P