I'm no photographer but here's some pics I snapped on my Blackberry, as usual, of the really lovely day.
SUCH a different view of London than we normally see!
Camden has an amazing selection of food, so we had dinner afterwards and Pete selected badly. So this is the Nutella crepe he bought himself after dinner to cheer himself up. (It worked).











\

3 comments:
Ok, so this is the third 'canal' thing I have read today. The first was a canal tour we might do next weekend here in Germany, then I was dreaming of a summer vacay up in Amsterdam sleeping in a houseboat on a canal, and now your post, lol!
btw- there is a small chance we may be in London in July...I'd love to meet up with you if the whole thing works out!
Must be a sign!!
Keep me posted on July! :)
~mindy
Oh right! It's like in Bride and Prejudice when they went to the canal to those homes or whatever they are called that float. Really pretty :)
Post a Comment