So. Welcome to the unveiling of this weird "project" I've been working on for several months. Most of these pictures were taken from London buses, and for every shot I have, I swear there were at least 3 that I missed.
wow, how weird; I never would've thought fried chicken was big in London! I could do the same thing here in Germany on all the Turkish doner kebap shops, lol!
And yes, I get that "oh you live overseas?" thing too. But it's funny isn't it? It just feels normal for me, nothing crazy, only every now and then do I really 'notice', ha!
That's hilarious, MJC! Obviously London needs to have a fried chicken cook-off, because there are a lot of joints claiming to have the best fried chicken (reminds me of that scene from Elf). Thanks for giving me cause to chuckle tonight!
6 comments:
wow, how weird; I never would've thought fried chicken was big in London! I could do the same thing here in Germany on all the Turkish doner kebap shops, lol!
And yes, I get that "oh you live overseas?" thing too. But it's funny isn't it? It just feels normal for me, nothing crazy, only every now and then do I really 'notice', ha!
My favorite one is Chicken Cottage.
That's hilarious, MJC! Obviously London needs to have a fried chicken cook-off, because there are a lot of joints claiming to have the best fried chicken (reminds me of that scene from Elf). Thanks for giving me cause to chuckle tonight!
London. One of the worlds greatest multicultural cities, and we celebrate this diversity with chicken, in all its forms. :)
And how come so many places are named after southern US states. I'm going to open a Wyoming Fried Chicken!
Pete
When your cousin Jackie told me that I have to check out your most recent post, I actually waited a few days...now I wish I didn't! This was GREAT!!
Those are actually all from just one street in south east London.
Post a Comment