AND, no matter how you write the date (the English way or American way) it will be the same!! *CONGRATULATIONS* I've been lurking on your blog every now and then to read about your adventures. My mum is from Northamptonshire. I live in California. England is so fabulous. It's so cool that you're living there and now ENGAGED!!! Congrats again!
^^ thanks 'anonymous'! yes i also love the international-ness of the wedding date. :) thanks for reading the blog, i didn't know anyone read it besides people who know me! i appreciate your nice words. -mindy
4 comments:
I'm going to be a total schmalz and say it'll be a perfect 10! =P
many many congrats! where will you have the wedding?
Love you two! Best wishes - Auntie Sallie
AND, no matter how you write the date (the English way or American way) it will be the same!! *CONGRATULATIONS* I've been lurking on your blog every now and then to read about your adventures. My mum is from Northamptonshire. I live in California. England is so fabulous. It's so cool that you're living there and now ENGAGED!!! Congrats again!
^^ thanks 'anonymous'! yes i also love the international-ness of the wedding date. :) thanks for reading the blog, i didn't know anyone read it besides people who know me! i appreciate your nice words. -mindy
Post a Comment