December 20, 2009

Joe meets Pete meets Charlie Brown

My friend Joe and my boyfriend Pete hadn't met yet, and Joe agreed to share our "tradition" (ie we did it last year) with Pete, of watching Charlie Brown's Christmas.

Nobody here seems to have seen it (!) so I am slowly introducing it to the country. So far, 2 Christmases, 2 people.
The fellas meet on George Lane in South Woodford! Joe came all the way up from South London to Pete's place to meet him, watch it, and see if he could endure an afternoon North of the river.

Joe in turn made us watch to The Snowman, which I'd never seen and is so lovely. I think Christmas is all about being 8 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or 7 years old...

jillshall said...

Those few winters we lived in Fulton Connor watched The Snowman over and over and over. It was a sweet backdrop to those long winters. He LOVED it...