December 5, 2009

Another blog entry about pancakes


It's come to my attention that a disproportionate amount of my blog has been dedicated to pancakes. So, let's keep that going shall we.

Today Pete and I took a bus all the way from North East London down to South West London, to the only place I can find which claims to serve "American pancakes". The joy I had in finding this eaterie was only slightly deferred by the fact they are happy to serve them on the same plate as baked beans, stewed tomatoes (pronounced with a soft "a") and french fries. Sigh.
Anyway. We had a great time on our little adventure. Geared up with our Starbucks (my first gingerbread latte of the season, I am behind!) and seated in the front row atop a red double decker bus, we set out to see some areas unfamiliar to us and it was really fun.

Breakfast was, well just ok. But I loved being in Clapham Junction, all abuzz with Christmas. And any quality time I get to spend with this handsome man is, obviously, my fave. Can you blame me.

1 comment:

Sarah Neill said...

haha, so funny! we just made pancakes for dinner the other night...come visit and I'll make you some! :)