November 13, 2009

The birds


I took this (fairly self-indulgent, but short) video when Pete and I were in Bournemouth at a park with lots of swans and birds around. The swans were huge and 'friendly' to the point of being scary.

Ten points to the first American who knows what the cute thing is he says.

6 comments:

Cory said...

Min, I listened three times and can't figure out what Pete is saying!

Sarah J said...

Very cute!! I would be scared too! - Have you seen Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds'!?!

Lauren said...

Gggrrr! This is drivng me nuts! What does he say?? BTW, Mindy...I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time...thanks :)

Michelle said...

candy floss??

better than 8 accidents said...

we have a winner!

candy floss - which is what they call cotton candy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, candyfloss. I was trying to think of something sweet, and it's made of sugar, so that's where my brain went.

And I wasn't 'scared' just keeping a respectful distance. It is kinda creepy though, being stalked by swans.

Pete