OK yeah, it's been months since I had a regular job but of course I've been looking. In the meantime, I started temping this week for a branch of the NHS (that's the National Health Service, the UK healthcare system). I kinda lucked out, thanks to my new best friend Pamela from Lifeline Personnel.
The job is relatively close to me, decent pay, and honestly the most beautiful view you can imagine. Located on the South Bank of the River Thames, here's the site from my desk. Bear in mind this window is the length of the open office, all the way left of me to the end of the office.
The building I work in

Southwark Bridge (as seen from my window) from an outside view
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That place is so cool. I have never seen a building like that. Wonderful view!
Love you,
Lauren
Post a Comment