July 13, 2008

Cursed with curls


OK yes, it's me in London (that's Tower Bridge in the background) but more importantly, look at my hair. I can't keep it straight for the life of me. Remember Pig Pen from the Charlie Brown cartoons? He would take a shower and walk out of the house and ZAP! Immediately dirty again. I straighten my hair, walk out of the house, and immediately it rains on me. Wet hair equals curly hair for Mindy. Boooo

I do love walking along the Thames though, it almost makes this hair conundrum worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MindyJ...I love both you and your curls! :) I can't believe you're an official "Londoner"...I'm so excited that you are blogging! Ahh! -Trish

Sarah Jean said...

I have been having the same problem this summer with the ridiculous humidity....oy. i feel your pain.

Beth said...

I think your curls are be-yew-ti-ful! don't fight nature! love and miss you!