We had Rob over on Friday night for a long-overdue dinner. We did MYO pizzas and the fellas were very cute, all proud of their finished products.
I made the sauce and used a bread mix (sorry Dad) to make the dough. We had three kinds of cheese, sausage, bacon, onions, spinach and mushrooms to work with. I definitely recommend doing this for a casual dinner with friends. It's a lot of fun.
We were stuffed afterwards, but for dessert we made one batch of this "Nutella Mug Cake" (which wasn't as good as it sounds).
Rob was skeptical, to say the least. Love the face.




2 comments:
They look great Mindy!
Willing to share your tomato sauce recipe?
(I don't know about Nutella mug-cake, but syrup sponge in a mug isn't awful providing you put enough syrup in the bottom, it's not overzapped, and you slather it in custard or icecream!)
How great! Those pizzas look so good too :) Too bad about the nutella mug cake.
Post a Comment