November 5 is Guy Fawkes Day, and our church does fireworks. Sarah and I went early to help with the food, and single (well, double) handedly sliced over 200 rolls and helped Val cook the same number of sausages! We had a great time. No really!





Pete did some kind of security thing and wore a florescent vest. He's not an angel.
Odile and I dished up the sausages during the fireworks so unfortunately I didn't get to see them. Thankfully Pete and I live on a hill and have an amazing view from our living room window - I think I saw all the rest of the East London and Essex fireworks displays later that night and all weekend!
2 comments:
So what else is on this sausage sandwich? Butter or cheese or something? Do you eat them?
They call them hot dogs actually - weird because it's sausage and a roll. We also cooked onions which people could have on top, and there was ketchup (yuck). I had one with a few onions.
Post a Comment