March 18, 2010

Cambridge


On Saturday we went to Cambridge, which is only about 50 minutes up the M11 (highway) from where we live. I can't believe it's so close and easy to get to but I hadn't been there yet.

My friends from Gordon, Charis and Seulgi, live there with their 3 ADORABLE kiddos. It was great to see them again and have them show us their home and around Cambridge. It's a beautiful and quaint old place. And Pete and I liked pretending we were "on holiday".



And a short video.
Check out the Noah's accent, 5 year old child of American parents! And how cute Maliya is too.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

oh this looks like you had a really lovely time! So funny to see old friends from America in their overseas context, isn't it? We've had that a few times over here and are heading up to Helsinki this summer for another mind-bending encounter =) We'll have to come over to London sometime.... =)