August 10, 2009

Food


We've been back more than 2 weeks, and Pete hasn't stopped talking about all the food we ate when we were home in America. I also got some comments on how that was pretty much what all my vacation blog posts were about. Yeah well welcome to Cacopardo life!
Here's a few more of our food-related pictures, just to make sure you get the idea. (Click on it to see it larger).

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Best cake EVER!

Juliette said...

i totally get you. I used to LOVE cooking and since moving overseas I can only get into baking. sorta. I miss American foods and ingredients. Even after 2yrs I still leave a grocery store here uninspired. My food dreams revolve around good beef, clam chowder, ethnic foods, and meals free of cream sauce/pork/starch. Food can be such a huge part of a person's identity, so I love that you posted about it, b/c it's the same for me, too! =)